Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Gamebase NES

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

Flarp
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 pm

I just found and added the newly released prototype Bio Force Ape.. awesome. It's cool how prototype nes games are still being found and released. I removed the movies to save room and I'm going through them and adding in my own and transferring from the other NES gamebase info about each game such as genre,developer and all that happy stuff.. which is very time consuming and really doesn't effect the games themselves in anyway but I guess it is nice for the sake of completeness. I will need a new combine effort splash screen eventually before I release this on underground gamer probably next month.. This isn't really my area of expertise and besides he does it better than I could anyway.. so if you're out there and you want to do this, please let me know. I also like your little icons for everything so I incorporated those as well and I got your latest updated release and added in any music files I was missing so that's cool. Together we can make the most kick butt NES gamebase ever.. I also might release my update N64 gamebase in awhile.. I really want a better emulator though.. if anyone has the newest PJ64 full version that I didn't have the money to buy or something better please let me know. One of the reasons it has taken so long is that I got every single Nintendo Power from the NES era online and have isolated any sections specific to each game and added them to that specific game.. including any NES players guides.. and codes. but it is very cool. All I have left to do is finish adding the individual game info stuff and adding any more prototypes I come across.
Flarp
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Awesome I'm up to 980 games and counting because there have been some new (J) to English translations since I last worked on it.. including a finally 100% translated version of "Fire Emblem Gaiden" I just added.. totally sweeet..
Flarp
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Well I really hate to do this and I have been working on the NES Gamebase when I can but unfortunately..or fortunately depending on how you look at it.. it won't be coming out as planned.. I'm starting a new job I just recently got tomorrow.. plus I'm still trying to startup my own side business hopefully I'll do that full time eventually.. also my work with the upcoming WI recall elections.. I simply don't have the time to finish this right now, which is sad because I feel it is really good.. but it's not fully dead yet.. Why does real life keep getting in the way of what we really want to do?
Paul Irvine
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Flarp, congratulations on the new job and your private venture, I'm sure we all wish the the very best.

Please don't feel awkward, life often overtakes our hobbies, I was trying to help on GB's but illness meant I could not do what I had wanted and I felt terrible about it but at least I had tried.

You have done a brilliant job, paying the bills first, having fun for YOU second and lastly whatever time you do or do not have for anything else!

Cheers from a cold wet London..
-------
Loved ones are never gone as long as you remember them....
ballez
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am

Hi!

Any news about upload the NES GameBase ?

It will be very great and appreciated !

:wink:
.mad.
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Re: Gamebase NES

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:21 pm

GameBase NES USA by 420 (2011).

https://mega.nz/#!L4gSmZwR!kcdfMakzYUmg ... MWQe_WNoOY

cleaned up and fixed screenshots (all same format and size), added latest emulators.
*no extras included.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”