Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

New version of IntroBase64 available

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

K.C.
Cool Member
Cool Member

New version of IntroBase64 available

Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:25 am

Last week I released a new version of IntroBase64.
IntroBase64 is a GameBase database like the GB64 collection.
Like GB64 tries to preserve as much as possible games for the C64, IntroBase64 does this for intros that crackers made and linked to the games they had cracked.
IntroBase64 contains all intros that are available at intros.c64.org.
But it's more than just a bunch of C64 prg's.
Some highlights of IntroBase64 are:
  • - an well-organized, easy browsable database of more than 3400 intro's.
    - every intro has 1 or 2 screenshots: 1 screenshot without the border, a second screenshot if the border is used by the intro (raster lines, scrollers, etc.).
    - Every intro can be started with a single mouse click in the emulator of your choice.
    - 95 Flashtros (remakes of intros in Flash) attached to the right intro. Flashtros are available at Doc Snyders Page, but are also included in the download.
    - Pre-configured for use with WinVICE 2.0, CCS64 3.6 and Hoxs64 1.0.5.25. All emulators are included in the download package.
    - Documentation: Quick Start Guide and User's Guide in PDF format.
    - Artwork: CD label and Cover (DVD box format) in JPG and PDF format.
    - Windows installer for easy setup.
I'm still working to add more data to the intro's, like Year Published, link to Sid file in HVSC collection, Coder, Graphician, etc.
I'm looking for help with this job, it's quite time consuming and I don't have that much knowledge of Sid music to recognize and name the music used in the intro's.
Please PM me if you want to help.

IntroBase64 can be downloaded from the (Dutch) site of the Commodore User's Group.
Or use this direct link.

Have fun!
gunness

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Thank you for this release - this will make for some nostalgic browsing during the holidays :D
sjakie43
Cool Member
Cool Member

Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Thanx K.C. ,you did a great job ! :D
Sjakie43

Demobase Creator

C64 Maxi with Vic20 mode :shock:
THEVIC20 with C64 mode :?

and more....

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”