Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

OT: Just wishing all on here a Happy New Year.

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

Paul Irvine
Cool Member
Cool Member

OT: Just wishing all on here a Happy New Year.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks people for doing what you do, its always appreciated, sorry to those who I tried to help and failed but if its any bonus I'm sat here 3 weeks after my op with 9 holes in me and in pain.

Hoping my new year improves :)

But enough about me, happy new year to all the GB makers and support people from the folk who love using them...US

And of course, happy new year to us as well :)
-------
Loved ones are never gone as long as you remember them....
sjakie43
Cool Member
Cool Member

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm

I wish u and your family the best Paul ! :D

Regards

Sjakie43
Sjakie43

Demobase Creator

C64 Maxi with Vic20 mode :shock:
THEVIC20 with C64 mode :?

and more....
.mad.
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:51 pm

yes let's hope for a happy new year.
this one has been one hell of a stinker.

i was expecting a Christmas present for my whippet Paul.
Did you forget to post it... :wink:

All the best to everyone on the site.
Hidron
Cool Member
Cool Member

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Next year can't be any worse right? Happy New Year.

Btw, the only people I wish for pain to are those forum spammers we see all the time. Hopefully you have some good painkillers.
I have a lot of respect for Gamebase creators, maintainers & supporters.
Paul Irvine
Cool Member
Cool Member

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 am

Hidron wrote:Next year can't be any worse right? Happy New Year.

Btw, the only people I wish for pain to are those forum spammers we see all the time. Hopefully you have some good painkillers.
Yes, Co-Codamol, Diclofenac and Tramadol...

I preferred the morphine pump I was on at the Hospital tho, that was bliss, any pain and a press of the button sorted it, apparently I took enough over one night to knock a cow over :)
-------
Paul Irvine
Cool Member
Cool Member

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 pm

.mad. wrote:yes let's hope for a happy new year.
this one has been one hell of a stinker.

i was expecting a Christmas present for my whippet Paul.
Did you forget to post it... :wink:

All the best to everyone on the site.
Sorry .mad, missed the post :)

Give him a reet good stroke..I'll get him a C64 coat for next year :)
-------
K.C.
Cool Member
Cool Member

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:59 pm

A prosperous and healthy new year to everyone, especially to you Paul!
Paul Irvine
Cool Member
Cool Member

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:04 am

K.C. wrote:A prosperous and healthy new year to everyone, especially to you Paul!
Very kind of you and of course the same to every one..

Sadly my year is going to start badly, very badly..

In April we will almost certainly lose the flat we live in thanks to the governments benefit cap (its a long story but the bottom line is that my rent won't be paid). I also will have problems with the benefits agency as they are quite illegally reporting ill people as fit to work leaving them to either appeal and face hardship with no money or go along with the system despite being ill and possibly coming to harm.

I have yet to be assessed because of my time in hospital but they will get back to me soon.

So come April my family will be homeless even though we have been waiting 14yrs for a property of our own yet 10 brand new houses built 100ft from me have been given to people new to the UK who have 8 kids and don't work.

Makes me sick.....Why do we accept people in to the UK who have no work to go to, don't speak any English and have 8 mouths to feed at the tax payers expense.

Makes no logic at all..
-------
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:40 am

Paul Irvine wrote:
K.C. wrote:A prosperous and healthy new year to everyone, especially to you Paul!
Very kind of you and of course the same to every one..

Sadly my year is going to start badly, very badly..

In April we will almost certainly lose the flat we live in thanks to the governments benefit cap (its a long story but the bottom line is that my rent won't be paid). I also will have problems with the benefits agency as they are quite illegally reporting ill people as fit to work leaving them to either appeal and face hardship with no money or go along with the system despite being ill and possibly coming to harm.

I have yet to be assessed because of my time in hospital but they will get back to me soon.

So come April my family will be homeless even though we have been waiting 14yrs for a property of our own yet 10 brand new houses built 100ft from me have been given to people new to the UK who have 8 kids and don't work.

Makes me sick.....Why do we accept people in to the UK who have no work to go to, don't speak any English and have 8 mouths to feed at the tax payers expense.

Makes no logic at all..
Paul, that's shit and in your situation I'd be going to the press and starting a petition to show the authorities to be the self serving turds that they are. Hope thing get better for you and don't stop fighting the bastards.
Paul Irvine
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 am

We are not going down without a fight but its all very stressful, my poor daughter who's 12 faces losing her school and all her friends again.

Looks like I'm going to have to annoy our councillor as much as possible..
-------

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”