Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

GameBase for NES, SNES, N64, Master System, Genesis, etc

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

ballez
Keen Member
Keen Member

GameBase for NES, SNES, N64, Master System, Genesis, etc

Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi !

I'm new on GameBase an this is EXACTLY what i wanted for a long time !
I am very fond of MAMEuifx with his plenty of extras files for games and I expected that it exists the same thing for consoles and computers and I discovered GambeBase.

I have already downloaded Atari 800, Atari ST, C64 and MS-DOS base and it's very great!

I try to DL some consoles BG but unfortunately links was dead or there wasn't Roms Files to play with.

Can you send me a link to DL of a website to DL theses Console Gamebases with roms ?

I don't know if it exists, so, I prefer to ask.

Thanks a lot!
Xentor

Re: GameBase for NES, SNES, N64, Master System, Genesis, etc

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:55 pm

ballez wrote:Hi !

I'm new on GameBase an this is EXACTLY what i wanted for a long time !
I am very fond of MAMEuifx with his plenty of extras files for games and I expected that it exists the same thing for consoles and computers and I discovered GambeBase.

I have already downloaded Atari 800, Atari ST, C64 and MS-DOS base and it's very great!

I try to DL some consoles BG but unfortunately links was dead or there wasn't Roms Files to play with.

Can you send me a link to DL of a website to DL theses Console Gamebases with roms ?

I don't know if it exists, so, I prefer to ask.

Thanks a lot!
I wish I could be of more assistance but the only way I know how to get a hold of older console gamebases is by downloading them through usenet/newsgroups. It can be a bit complicated (and it will cost you) to get into usenet at first but it is dam worth it. You can also check the other threads on this forum to see if the links are still active. You can also check this forum http://romshepherd.com but most of their uploads are for usenet access. Good luck.
ballez
Keen Member
Keen Member

Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanks I will check this !

For this moment I have downloaded GameBase and validated for me (games working with right emulators) of :

- Acorn BBC-Micro
- Amstrad CPC
- Atari 800XL
- Atari 2600
- Atari ST
- Commodore 64
- MS-DOS
- Oric

I search the maxi of gamebases with games and maybe i will upload all of this on public torrent or on FTP service as mentioned by .mad.

I don't know where I'll put this. I prefer to share it with all on public. We have to discuss on this !

Happy to be on this great forum anyway.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”