Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

hi Seiya

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

freenit
Keen Member
Keen Member

hi Seiya

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Thanks for your reply...
I found another problem... i set the path for games in tools\freeware paths to g:\gamebase\freeware\games

and then i select a new game called Maldita Castilla by Locomalito, i select the zip and then the maldita castilla.exe and when i run the game it says that the following file was not found g:\gbgame\0\maldita castilla.exe

is the program searching in a bad route...
Seiya
Commended Member
Commended Member

Re: hi Seiya

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:31 pm

freenit wrote:Thanks for your reply...
I found another problem... i set the path for games in tools\freeware paths to g:\gamebase\freeware\games

and then i select a new game called Maldita Castilla by Locomalito, i select the zip and then the maldita castilla.exe and when i run the game it says that the following file was not found g:\gbgame\0\maldita castilla.exe

is the program searching in a bad route...
no need to open a thread for me :)
We can continue on your thead.

If freware games are Windows, maybe is better not zip files because some time (if you use run.bat to launch games)it don't detect exe files in correct way.
Me too i used in MS-DOS Goldiles some freeware games, but many of these, zipped don't start.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”