Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Any news yet?

Discuss the Commodore Amiga database that uses the GameBase Frontend.

Moderator: Jimbo

Decypher

Any news yet?

Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm

How is your work going Runey? I'm checking every day to find a new progress message from you, but I can't wait anymore to ask this :)

I hope all is going well.
Runey
Keen Member
Keen Member

Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:53 am

Going slow as usual :(

At the moment I'm putting all the game info in. e.g. Publisher, Genre. It's actually 90% done I just have to find time to finish it. Once that's done I will do another minor release.

After that I think it may be best for me to work on an installer because some people are having difficulties on that front.

After that I will start releasing screenshots, music etc
Also during that process I will be looking for people to help me test each individual game and fine tune the configs.

But at the moment I'm working 7 days a week and struggling to get much done. But there will be at least another release this month.
pang

Keep a a very goof job

Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:25 am

Runey Your the best

Keep up your good work and is very much appreciated here

Regards
Pang (Malta)
Decypher

Tue May 03, 2005 5:28 pm

How is the progress going Runey? It's been a while since we last heard from you.
Runey
Keen Member
Keen Member

Wed May 04, 2005 2:38 am

Sorry for lack of updates :( Work still has me working stupid hours. I do have a day off today though (STRIKE) :) So I'm going to do a bit of work on GBA. I should also have some time next week. So look for a minor update maybe end of next week.

Return to “Commodore Amiga - GameBase Amiga”