Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Looking for an old game for C64, which I had before.

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Jorg

Looking for an old game for C64, which I had before.

Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:17 am

Hello!
I´d need a little help now. When i was a little boy I had C64. I was about 4 years old(1990 or 1991), and I had one game, which I called "the stone game" (because of the stones falling from the sky). Of course the real name of the game was something totally else. Anyway we decided to sell the machine later on and now I am here to ask you people, whether you would know the name of the game. The main character in the game was a tiny guy, who walked towards the right side of the level at the same time trying to avoid hitting the stones which fell from the sky(?) and some kind of plants or ladders, which grew from the ground. He also collected some kind of diamonds to retain his ability to jump high (or something like that). The first level was totally blue(i think). That is all I can remember from my c64 related childhood. Pretty good for a 4 year old kid i think. I´d really appreciate, if any of you would know something about this mysterious game of mine. Go ahead and write me an email to the following address, if you have any good ideas, or just write here on the forum...

-Jori
jori.santti@TAKETHISAWAYkolumbus.fi
be
beny

Mon May 30, 2005 2:15 pm

i play a game like that ...but on a pc (286) long time ago dont remember the real name but iknow it was based on jules vern ...the one who travel to the center of the earth (im french so i dont know the exact name of the book in english)
Gu

Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:15 am

I remember a game like that call boulder dash
Gu

Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:28 pm

Wasnt it called Spirit of the Stones?
Gu

Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:55 pm

Pitfall ?

Return to “GB64 Help!”