Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

blast collection

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Gu

blast collection

Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:17 pm

Can anyone tell me how to verify the games. Downloaded all the games from the blast collection but gamebase wont verify them so i have to put them in individually. Im using version 3 the latest version of gamebase
Mayhem
GB64 Team

Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:01 pm

The games are only verified by using the same files names that we use in the database. You might as well just search usenet/torrents for the other CDs you need.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
humorguy

Blast collection

Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:23 pm

I have also downloaded the blast collection from arnold.org and I have them in a blast folder in my GB64 folder. I have laid out a path to it in the paths option, but the gamebase does not recognise the game files whether zipped or unzipped. Tau Ceti blast269.zip is an example of a blast file I have zipped and unzipped and the GB64 doesn't find it and says to check the paths option, which I have set up correctly. What gives?

It's bad enough that you cant just get the blast collection D64's in one zip rather than 360 odd individual zips. Very few of us are 56k downloaders any more!

If I can't get this blast collection working or have to unzip 360 zip files, I will not bother.
End of PC gaming in a couple years? Hope not! But think so!
K.C.
Cool Member
Cool Member

Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:00 pm

Gamebase doesn't work with the Blast Collection anymore. Try to find and download the 4 CD images of Gamebase V03 on emule.

Return to “GB64 Help!”