Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Path/File Access Error (Err 75,0)

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

$d020

Path/File Access Error (Err 75,0)

Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:11 am

I have GB installed and the path for the games set at to the Games folder (they are still .zipped) but when I double click the mouse to try and start a game I get (Err 75,0)

Any ideas?

Thanks from Toronto, Ontario. 8)
K.C.
Cool Member
Cool Member

Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:19 am

Does the user account that you are logged on with have administrator privileges on your PC?
You need administrator privileges to start Gamebase. When you want to run Gamebase as a user with limited rights, read this thread for more info.
You need write permissions to the folder that the database is installed in (standard C:\Program Files\Gamebase\GBC_V03), the folder C:\GBGAME and the folder where your emulators are located. The user also need all rights to the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GB64.
Did you check all paths? Non only the path to the games needs to be set correctly, also the paths to the emulators, screenshots and sid music need to be set.

Return to “GB64 Help!”