Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

CCS64 related

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Superbox

CCS64 related

Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:25 pm

Hi all!

I have just two simple questions about CCS64.

The first one is about the time it takes to load a game after doubleclicking on it, in the gamebase frontend: anyone knows the reason why (zipped roms... shareware version... lotsa roms in the folder... god knows...)?

The second one is about some visual artifacts I get, probably due to 2D scrolling (does vsync 3D settings apply to 2D graphics too?), which is not the best feature of my Radeon9700pro. Anyway, the question is: by default, does CCS64 run in directX or DOS mode? Are there any differences? What to do if I want to change the default emu?

Thanks in advance for your answers. :wink:
J2003C
GB64 Team

Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:47 pm

Use CCS64 v2.0 DirectX or DOS versions and compare for yourself. v3 is DirectX 9, and is a lot better for many things.
http://www.computerbrains.com/ccs64/

To change the default GameBase emulator goto Manage Emulators in the GEMUS menu and move the emulator you want as default to the top.
-J2010C-

Return to “GB64 Help!”