Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Emulator will not automatically run roms!!!

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Lo
LostChildhood

Emulator will not automatically run roms!!!

Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:20 am

Hi... Im hoping someone can help me out.. im having trouble with a few emulators (nesticle, freezesms, project 64 ) running roms.. Ive set the emulators and the roms paths, but when I try to run the roms from the directory the emulators will load without executing the rom.. any help would be great.. thanks
J2003C
GB64 Team

Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:10 pm

The GEMUS scripts have to be customized for each emulator, since they usually expect to see different formats and commands sent to them to start the games/roms properly. Please check out the "Miscelaneous GameBase Projects" section in the forum for help with NES and GameBase.
-J2010C-
Lo
LostChildhood

Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:01 pm

Thanks so much for the response.. do you happen to know of any links of sites that provide instructions in setting up the different formats and commands for each supported emulator? I'm still looking for specific instructions for freezesms, project 64, epsxe, and neo rage.. once again thanks for any help you can provide me..
Gu

Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:10 am

You'll have to read the specific emulator's docs to figure out the command line options. For some of them it's extremely easy, while others can be quite complex. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Return to “GB64 Help!”