Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

EHsoccer: saving My Team / My Progress. How to?

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

oldmannn

EHsoccer: saving My Team / My Progress. How to?

Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:49 am

Hi guys!
First of all:
Great site ! Great effort ! Thanks to the GB64 Team and to the Sabid team, I really mean it!
(Not very easy though for a Newbie to get everything working properly!)

Getting to the point:
I’m enjoying EHsoccer; I understand that is possible to save “My Team” and “My Progress” into a virtual tape / disk;
I’ve succeeded on creating an Image Tape, and I’ve succeeded on saving everything onto it (at least I thought to be successful!);
Actually I’ve ended up on corrupting the EHsoccer image disk itself and, as a result, I’ve experienced the loss of the game image and the loss of “My Team” and “My Progress” data !
:cry:

What do I have to do to save game’s progress in Vice Emulator latest version?
I read others topic, but still I didn't get it!
:oops:
Best regards

OldMan
Perugia
Italia
J2003C
GB64 Team

Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:40 pm

Emlyn Hughes International Soccer uses an in-game disk save routine. In VICE, create a new disk image (alt+8 then type in a file name and click Create Image). You must then attach that image (alt+8 and select the .d64 file you created). When you save, it will put the file(s) onto that d64 disk image. When loading teams/all, you must first attach that d64. You should have been able to save many teams/all to the EHSOCCER... file without any problems, so I can only assume that you formatted the disk (the menu item just below save all).
-J2010C-
Ol
Old Man

Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:04 am

Thank you very much!
Done!

:!:

Return to “GB64 Help!”