Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Sid Problem !!!

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Gu

Sid Problem !!!

Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:48 am

i can not play the sid´s from the main screen [GBC] Gamebase. I see the the games with the notes. I have already verify the sids. It seems to be that there no Problems. But when i now click "play Sid" >>> Data not found. What´s wrong. :roll:
Gu

Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:09 am

From the main menu go to "Tools" -> "Paths" -> "HVSC", then click on the white space under "HVSC Root Folder" and choose where you put your sids. That should do it. 8)
Could also be that the path to your Sidplayer is incorrect, so go to "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Sidplayer" and click on the icon in the top left corner above the white space to open up a new window.
Here you can name your selection (first line), then click on browse and find your "yoursidplayerhere.exe". Last but not least type in the supported filetype for that player -> SID if it is sidplay2/w and then click on OK. Then make sure that your selection is on the top of the list of players and you are done!
Gu

Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:20 pm

Many thanks :D :D :D

Return to “GB64 Help!”