Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Looking for contact info

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

Zach

Looking for contact info

Fri May 20, 2005 7:10 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to find a working e-mail address for someone "on the top" of the food chain at GB64.. I am guessing I would want to speak with Michael Plate ? The one e-mail I found for him seems to be dead. Or if anyone can confirm he would check and answer PM's I will take that route. ( I imagine he is quite busy though) Or if there is someone else I should be e-mailing / speaking to about the project, I'd appreciate that info.

Thanks for any help.
Mayhem
GB64 Team

Fri May 20, 2005 7:25 pm

Well if the information in general is okay for (fairly) public consumption, then just post it here. Most of us checks the boards on a regular basis.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Zach

Fri May 20, 2005 7:33 pm

Well, I was e-mailing on behalf of my electronic magazine (www.oldskoolgames.com), and although not spam-ish in nature or anything, I prefer to keep professional contacts/conversations private.

The general idea is that I am looking to talk with whomever is heading up (or speaks for) the project here, and see about arranging a small interview piece for one of my next issues, things along those lines.

So if a reliable means of private contact can be arranged with the appropriate (and interested) person, I'd appreciate that very much.

Thank you.
J2003C
GB64 Team

Mon May 23, 2005 12:41 pm

Please send your email questions to help[NOSPAM_AT]gb64.com and we will forward it on to the GameBase Team.
-J2010C-

Return to “The GB64 Website”