Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Definition "bugged game" vs. "faulty game&quo

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

ae
ae

Definition "bugged game" vs. "faulty game&quo

Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:18 pm

Hey,

thanks for giving the occasion to post anonymously. I hope we won't get any idiots that spam so much that we will sooner or later have a registration by force.

With lots of enthusiasm, I'm reading the update progress.
While rare up to extremely rare Amiga games (out of ~4.500 total) occasionally show up on ebay, rare *and* working C64 games (out of ~18.000 total!) hardly ever show up anymore, as most of it is already in and in fully working version. Hence I applaud anyone from all over the world here who still dedicates his sparse spare time to this project and tries to find new working versions. OK, end of kudos, start of question.

on the update sub-page, http://www.gamebase64.com/updates.php , I can see bugged games that have been replaced by good versions as well as faulty games that have been reported and, if possible, replaced by good versions either.

What's the difference? :P
Michael Plate
GB64 Team

Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:55 pm

Games found from the missing list
=> Games found from this missing list

Missing games removed from the database
=> Games which are listed in the missing list but don't exist

Proper versions found of games from the bugged list
=> A working version of a game from the bugged list was found

Games reported as faulty
=> A game was reported as faulty/bugged which is not yet included in our bugged list

Replaced faulty games
=> A game which is faulty/bugged, which is not yet included in our bugged list and which has been replaced with a working version

I hope that answers your question...
ae
ae

Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:36 pm

Indeed it does. Thank you. :roll:

Return to “The GB64 Website”