Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Bug Submission

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

KingD

Bug Submission

Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:12 pm

1st of all, on behalf of myself and the other guys n girls who use Gamebase64 regular......THANK YOU!!!!

You have done such a great job on this database, and the fact that you have all given up all this free time to work on the DB for FREE is truely amazing. :D :D :D

Secondly, I have come across a bug in the site (at least I presume its a bug and not done deliberately)..... If you go to the page for Big Mac

http://www.gamebase64.com/game.php?id=752&d=18&h=0

There are no details about the tape or disk image, no screenshot(s) and no link to download the file, and the gamefile is definately in the collection!

Oh, BTW... Just out of curiousity, how often do you plan on updating the database with the new games you find etc? (sorry if you have said this elsewhere and I have missed it :oops: )

Keep up the good work, it really is appriciated! :mrgreen:

P.S.

I hope your arses arn't sore from all my butt-kissing :shock:
The Minds Eye Is Blind To All
Gu

Re: Bug Submission

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:27 pm

KingD wrote: Oh, BTW... Just out of curiousity, how often do you plan on updating the database with the new games you find etc? (sorry if you have said this elsewhere and I have missed it :oops: )
after some months not regulary...

Return to “The GB64 Website”