Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

tons of disks..

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

krisssgirl

tons of disks..

Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:59 am

sorry, I tried to email you guys directly but my email got rejected.

I love your site...thanks for letting an old C64 enthusiast relive her glory days

question: I have a zillion disks still from my commodore 64 days with a ton of games. I was just going to Ebay them but would actually having the disks of the games help you out at all? I noticed mainly that you don't have the Loadstar games in the dbase, but I have quite a few of them. Let me know and I can send what I have your way.

Christine
Gu

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:18 am

Hi Krissgirl,

Thanks for your offer! :D

We do have the complete collection of Loadstar games in GB64 (unless maybe they are issues from the last 3-5 years). Just call them up by game name in the collection.

If you have anything else you may think we may not have, let us know...

Thanks again,

Matt Larsen
Gamebase 64 Team

PS Also for commercial disks only (no copies), check out our sister side-project by our own Pete Rittwage, where he dump originals for preservations sake (where the original get added into gamebase 64 later): http://rittwage.com/c64pp/dynpage.php
Michael Plate
GB64 Team

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:16 am

Anonymous wrote:We do have the complete collection of Loadstar games in GB64 (unless maybe they are issues from the last 3-5 years). Just call them up by game name in the collection.
...but not all the disk images are 100% ok.
It's always good to have an alternative copy for comparison to proof a disk as "original" or not.

/Michael
krisssgirl

Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:28 pm

http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=13326&d=18

this is the one I was mainly looking for. I have it on my disks here at home :)

Return to “The GB64 Website”