Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

FTP site with Screenshot files

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

paulo

FTP site with Screenshot files

Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:37 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the GB64 scene and I must say I am very impressed with what I have seen so far.

One of the common questions I have seen here on the forums is about the availability of the screenshots. Unless you download them via a P2P tool they're pretty hard to find.

Well, I'd like to give my little bit back to this project.

I am willing to make these files available on my FTP site for everyone. Naturally there is a catch (isn't there always :) ). As I also use my PC for work I can only make my FTP available during my night time. As I live in Australia my night time is probably your day time so it should work out ok. The FTP will be available on a daily basis from approx GMT10:00 - GMT22:00. If something crops up with work I may be a little late opening the FTP, but I'm sure you can understand that.

All I ask is if you want access to the files please send me a PM and I'll PM a logon back to you, generally within 24 hrs. That way I don't need to leave my PC on if there's no one out there wanting to download.

I have a 1500/256 ADSL link so it shouldn't take too long for people with fast connections to grab the file.

What do you think?

Paulo
wlnelson

screenshots

Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:43 pm

i have them avail all the time
http://gb64.web-millenium.com/Screenshots/

or i can send you the whole thing.

I do have a ftp as well.

let me know if i can help more

wlnelson

Return to “The GB64 Website”