Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Bugreports on Protovision entries

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

MacGyver

Bugreports on Protovision entries

Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:04 am

Some hints:

Update:
Pac It [Preview] -> should be Protovision PD instead of Loadstar/J & F Publishing, Inc. -> add a Download-Link
Snacks 4 Snakes -> Programmer should be Jakob Voos (Jak T Rip) only (Johan Janssen ain't a coder but he did the title picture)
Bomb Mania -> is (C) 1997, not 1998

Add:
Hockey Mania [Preview]
Hockey Mania
Team Patrol

Check the Protovision Homepage for more information.

Newcomer [Preview] -> there also is an English version of the Preview

Contact me for any questions, e.g. if miss any of the 2 official Pac It Previews.
Michael Plate
GB64 Team

Re: Bugreports on Protovision entries

Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:17 am

MacGyver wrote:Some hints:

Update:
Pac It [Preview] -> should be Protovision PD instead of Loadstar/J & F Publishing, Inc. -> add a Download-Link
Snacks 4 Snakes -> Programmer should be Jakob Voos (Jak T Rip) only (Johan Janssen ain't a coder but he did the title picture)
Bomb Mania -> is (C) 1997, not 1998
Hi Milo,

we already updated the master database after your mail in September.

The master database already contains many new, modified and removed entries (games, credits, filenames, ...) that's why it is not that easy to keep the online database in sync without doing a full proper update on the collection. Due to lack of resources and time I focus my energy on improving the collection. All corrections will be online after the next GBC release.
MacGyver wrote:Add:
Hockey Mania [Preview]
Hockey Mania
Team Patrol

Check the Protovision Homepage for more information.

Newcomer [Preview] -> there also is an English version of the Preview

Contact me for any questions, e.g. if miss any of the 2 official Pac It Previews.
We add a preview only when we don't have the full version of a game available. That's the reason for having only one entry for Team Patrol, Hockey Mania & Newcomer (English)

Thanks,
Michael

Return to “The GB64 Website”