Gamebase 64 Forum

RegisterRegister Log inLog in

Which was the best and greatest VIC-20 Games ever made?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -= GB64 Forum =- Forum Index -> Commodore Vic20 - GameBaseVIC20
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxiDeal

GB64-Points: 36

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Which was the best and greatest VIC-20 Games ever made? Reply with quote

Which was the best and greatest VIC-20 Games ever made? icon_biggrin.gif
gklinger
Cool Member
Cool Member

GB64-Points: 538
GB64 Donator!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omega Race.
don8life

GB64-Points: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Only remember two games! Reply with quote

Vic20 was our first computer when I was a kid. I only remember the name of one game. Came on a cassette - Young Arthur's Quest. I think that's what it was called. It was a text adventure. I loved those things! Still do!

I do remember playing another game. No clue what it was called. My Dad use to go to this computer club/class/something and they would type in the program for whatever they were doing that week. I never went with him, so really don't know how it all worked. Only thing I was ever able to do was make a word or sentence print on the screen and have it repeat!

Anyway, you were a worm or caterpillar or something, I vaguely remember the body being a line of filled in circles. You moved around the screen eating something....apples maybe? Anyway, one color would be good, another color was bad (don't remember what happened!). I do remember we had our Vic20 hooked up to a B&W TV, so that made the game VERY challenging! One time my Dad hooked it up to our color TV and we actually could see what we were suppose to eat. So fun!

I am sure there were other games I played, but those two are the only ones I can remember!
pacogroup

GB64-Points: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember a few games from a company called Nufekop (poke FUN backwards). Never could copy them even though they were just load and run from tape. Only when we tried a tape to tape stereo deck did it work icon_smile.gif

Vikman stands out as one of them, oh the days of 22 characters across.
BeLucid

GB64-Points: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorf. Definitely Gorf!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    -= GB64 Forum =- Forum Index -> Commodore Vic20 - GameBaseVIC20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
Cannot post new topics
Cannot reply to topics
Cannot edit your posts
Cannot delete your posts
Cannot vote in polls in this forum