Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

GB64 V10

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

Retroplay
Cool Member
Cool Member

Fri May 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Hidron
Cool Member
Cool Member

Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm

The bottom of the UG page mentions something about legal problems with a link to their IRC.

As for the videos, most of them can be downloaded from the archive.org page linked above, although you have to get them individually. Most of the others are on Youtube, although some have been shortened & others split into multiple videos. The "official" videos belonging to longplays.de are posted by a user named DerSchmu
I have a lot of respect for Gamebase creators, maintainers & supporters.
dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 pm

I remember previous version of this GB had folder "C64Music" with .sid's. Now I can't find it. Is this no more exists or did I miss some archive to download ?
I love Gamebase's creators and compilations
Hidron
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:47 pm

It just wasn't included in the torrents, but will show as missing when you run the Verify. As usual it is the High Voltage SID Collection (#58 this time), and can be downloaded from their site http://www.hvsc.c64.org/#index
merman
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Anyone point me in the direction of a full "download" link/t-----t?
Hidron
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:34 pm

merman wrote:Anyone point me in the direction of a full "download" link/t-----t?
If you are referring to the longplays (what this thread was about) I don't think there ever was a good link for a full download. Unless the uploader on UG had recombined some split videos & found another missing piece, that wasn't complete anyway. I grabbed them from the same sources he did.

If you wanted the gamebase itself (minus longplays), it is still available through the Pirate Bay & PleasureDome if you search for Gamebase64.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”