Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Author credit - GB64-ID: 2355

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

lazyart

Author credit - GB64-ID: 2355

Tue May 31, 2005 4:57 am

Hi,

As I discovered this site today and ambled through the listings, I saw a game for which no author was credited.

I wrote Drixella's Dilemma (GB64-ID: 2355) and it was one of a handful of games I sold to Compute!'s Gazette. I also had titles appear in LoadStar.

When the opportunity presents itself, I'd appreciate an update. I understand it's not a high priority and I won't pretend that it is.

Thanks,
Arthur Moore
(Sammy Seal, Labyrinth Adventure, Blox Trot, Solitaire Pair, S'words, Drixella's Dilemma, 15 Solitare)

GB64-ID: 2355
Michael Plate
GB64 Team

Tue May 31, 2005 7:44 pm

Hi Arthur,

can you please provide us a working copy of "Solitaire Pair"?
The disk image of Loadstar #174 we have is faulty and we would like to add a proper screenshot to the collection.

Thanks in advance,
Michael
lazyart

Tue May 31, 2005 7:59 pm

I may have to snail it to you... if i can figure out which disk it is. My 128 was mothballed shortly after I submitted that particular title. I'm pretty sure Fender sent me a complimentary copy of the issue that it showed up in, so if I can locate that i will certainly shoot it your way.

P.S. I pulled up my old stuff via emulator. My daughter who is 15 now but was a preschooler when I wrote it just laughed at me. :)
lazyart

Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:51 am

Michael,

I looked thru my collection and do not see Loadstar 174. I would surmise that I have the program on one of the disks, but which one is certainly beyond me.

Who wants to search for the needle in the haystack?

Return to “The GB64 Website”